Sunday 30 July 2023

Meeting friends

 United Counties Groundhop - Nottingham 2023

11am - Radford 0  Harrowby United 0 - Selhurst Street UCL, Div 1

2pm - Gedling Miners Welfare 0 Blackstones 1 - Mapperley Plains, UCL Div 1

5pm - Hucknall Town 1 Wisbech Town 1 - RM Stadium, UCL Premier, North


Some people do not like the hops - and I myself have issues- no concession price and a few other gripes, that I will keep to myself, however it is great to have so many games in one day, some clubs make the most out of it and for me it is a great chance to met friends I made on trips to Romania and Serbia. I not make many hops but I make sure I enjoy the ones I do go to.

Best bits - the 0-0 at Radford - plus programme shop and food, the seated stand at Gedling and how they sorted the car parking at Hucknall.

Radford





Gedling Miners Welfare









Hucknall Town






No comments:

Post a Comment