Saturday 15 September 2018

Too much bounce

Saturday 15 September 2018, K Sports 1 Deal Town 4 - FA Vase 2nd Qualifying Round, Cobdown



I am not against G3/G4 pitches and new grounds - I get it - more teams can play, more youth football and at K Sports you have a great sports complex, modern clubhouse, numerous football pitches plus other sports like hockey.



OK the ground has not got much character, the clubhouse is a 100M walk from the pitch, I can get over that but today what I noticed is that at this level the players could not deal with the bounce, this made the game a bit of a lottery, however it did mean the away team who had a little more nous, did end up as winners.



G4 Pitches are needed but with a large sports complex like K Sports, I do wish they could have a grass pitch for the 1st Team.








No comments:

Post a Comment